Today, data in football is not science fiction, it is becoming an essential part of the game. The use of analysis in football has seen huge growth in the past decade. The sport is beginning to realize the importance of performance and video analysis to gain a competitive advantage. Join us in Prague in September for a two day conference to hear about the latest within football analytics first hand, we very much look forward to welcoming you!
• Share insights and best practices with the world’s experts in this fast-growing environment
• Find out about the latest trends and developments in the football analytics and performance world
• Learn about the most successful strategies for implementing analytics in order to improve performance
• Challenges for a performance analyst of a national team
• Positional variation in elite football: translating demands to training (physical, technical and tactical perspective)
• Tactical analysis and preparation for a match
• Scouting. Indicators for top-level players
*ISTA members receive a discount with active membership number.