We create a high-level education-rich two day industry gathering that will inspire new ways of thinking and develop a global perspective regarding the impact of technologies in sport.
The intersection of human performance and spectator entertainment creates a uniquely challenging business environment. We want athletes to play longer and prosper but we also want to excite fans too.
Attendees will enjoy thoughtful and meaningful discussions examining the sports dichotomy between business demands and athlete welfare, while celebrating innovative methods or technologies that solve critical problems in sport.
An athlete centered perspective is an important concept that unites numerous business silos.
- John Parsons, Managing Director @ NCAA Sports Science Institute
- Billy Ryan, Pro Scout/Analyst @ Atlanta Braves
- Skylar Richards, Director Sports Science @ FC Dallas/MLS Technology Committee
- Karl Peirberg, VP Data & Analytics @ NFL's Atlanta Falcons,
- Phil Cheetham, Director Sport Technology & Innovation @ United States Olympic Committee,
- Jonathan Shepherd, Board Member @ International Sports Engineering Association,
- Doug Allvine, AAD Sports Innovation @ Georgia Tech Athletics,
- Tanya Porter, Exec. Director @ Professional Sports Technology Institute
- Daniel Boothby, Director Sports Performance @ Northeastern University Athletics
...and many others.
*if your organization would like to contribute email firstname.lastname@example.org
Both days we will break up the discussions into two tracks with a dozen speakers and a variety of discussion formats. (TBD)
Morning Sessions: Challenges in Balancing Entertainment & Athlete Demands
**Add-on The Exclusive Dinner Reception**
Afternoon Session: Challenges in Applying Sports Technologies
Hotel Special Booking Rates
Attendee’s represent the leading innovators interested in sharing best practices to influence ethical and responsible technology applications.
As always, the design of our events are to increase collaboration between amateur, collegiate, professional, and elite sport regarding the challenges in applying design innovations, connected equipment, sensors or electronics, and software innovations in sport.